Toddler/Preschool Room Leader – Golders Green – North London
Here are the main duties expected of the Room Leader:
- To know and understand all Nursery Policies
- To know and understand all Nursery Prices
- To know and understand the EYFS
- To be well-presented at all times
- To be punctual and reliable
- To work as part of a team
- To liaise closely with the manager in implementing all Nursery Policies
- To understand and implement room timetables
- To liaise closely with parents and to update them daily on their child’s progress
- To participate in regular updating of daily diaries by all staff members
- To participate in routines of nappy changing and diary writing
- To ensure that sheets are regularly laundered
- To ensure that ratios are adhered to at all times
- To ensure the room(s) are clean and tidy at all times
Please note that this description is a basic outline of the expected duties and that additional requests may be made from time to time.
If you are interested in this job role and have a high school diploma then please send your CV to:
I am currently recruiting for qualified and unqualified Nursery Assistants throughout the London and Greater London areas. Responsibilities include planning and supervising activities for the children to explore and learn...
We are currently recruiting a care assistant for a short term contract with the possibility of a contract extension. Candidates will be working with children and young people aged five...
We are currently recruiting for Domiciliary Care Workers available for immediate start covering the boroughs of Dartford, Gravesham and Bexley. We are looking for a relationship builder who can deliver exceptional service and...