Toddler/Preschool Room Leader - Golders Green - North London Here are the main duties expected of the Room Leader: To know and understand all Nursery Policies To know and understand all...
£20 per hour
To manage, promote and support effective enterprise risk management across the Council.
To support the treatment or mitigation of risk through insurance, self-insurance and alternative risk financing.
To manage the risk management service plan, and ensure that the risk management ethos is established and evidenced.
To provide training and facilitate education around risk management, particularly around project risk management.
• Knowledge of the Public Sector environment, risk management drivers including CIPFA and other standards for Risk Management and Governance
• A Sound working knowledge and experience working on risk management issues in a relevant environment
• Experience of providing risk management advice across departments / services in a complex, ‘multi objective’ organisation.
• Evidence of achievement in a risk management role, including evidence of innovative use of risk management techniques to assist in the delivery of business objectives.
• Experience of planning, developing and delivering projects in a complex organisational setting.