Toddler/Preschool Room Leader - Golders Green - North London Here are the main duties expected of the Room Leader: To know and understand all Nursery Policies To know and understand all...
£430 – £530 per day
Clearance – DS
An experienced IT professional, with evidence of technical capability developed in a customer focussed environment.
• Demonstrated evidence of credibility and integrity, providing best practice advice, direction and support for senior MoJ leaders and stakeholders.
• Strong stakeholder management skills will facilitate delivery in a large scale ICT outsourced and contracted supplier environment to ensure you get the best out of a wider range of delivery partners for the benefit of MoJ.
• Demonstrable people and professional leadership skills that will empower, support, robustly performance manage and develop your teams to achieve the highest performance standards.
• Experience in a relevant business environment involved in the introduction and use of IT, including demonstrable success in managing projects.
• Commercial awareness and proven track record in the commissioning of £Ms ICT solutions in a complex organisation.
• Experience of managing and monitoring project costs, plans and quality.
• Understanding of software development and delivery processes, methods and standards. Familiarity with the Government IT Profession and cross government IT policies.
• Understanding of the Government and working in the justice system.
• Demonstrated awareness of the social, environmental and corporate impact of ICT.
• Familiarity with relevant national and international legislation pertaining to the Government/Public Sector IT – e.g. Data Protection Act, Information Assurance policy.
• Practitioner Certificate in PRINCE2.
• Knowledge of agile project management methodologies.
• Experience of MPA/OGC Gateway Reviews.
• SFIA (inc. level):
• Project management (PRMG), – Level 6
• Supplier relationship management (SURE) – Level 5