Toddler/Preschool Room Leader - Golders Green - North London Here are the main duties expected of the Room Leader: To know and understand all Nursery Policies To know and understand all...
The ideal candidate must have previous experience in working in the public sector (past work experience with the local government are HIGHLY ESSENTIAL).
ESSENTIALKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Financial understanding of payments and resolution of queries
- Understanding of Local Government finance in a Social Care environment, in particular Direct Payments and related legislation
- Be sufficiently knowledgeable of finance matters to advise care staff and managers
- Be conversant with SWIFT/AIS or similar financial module and the relevant setup areas
- Working knowledge of Word, excel, email, databases
- Substantial systems skills and the understanding of financial databases
- Knowledge of operating accounts managed on behalf of service users.
Essential skills and attributes
- Ability to support, train and coach others to develop their learning and understanding of Direct payments process.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to use personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles.
- Ability to express complex calculations in a clear and concise manner to service user’s and their representatives.
- Ability to analyse, verify and present numerical data both financial and statistical
- Ability to organise high volumes of complex workloads and manage conflicting priorities within strict deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally, by telephone and in writing with a wide range of contacts both internal and external.
- Ability to adapt readily to change and work effectively in a variety of situations, either with groups or individuals.
- Must be IT literate and familiar with the Council systems, SWIFT/AIS, Oracle (or similar), Microsoft Suite, Excel and Word.
Apply now if you have PUBLIC SECTOR EXPERIENCE (have you worked for a London Borough?) and if you have the necessary skill set that matches the job criteria.
For more information contact Minab: T:02088551632 E: Support6@bramptongroup.org