I am currently recruiting for qualified and unqualified Nursery Assistants throughout the London and Greater London areas. Responsibilities include planning and supervising activities for the children to explore and learn...
Job Title: Senior Administrative Officer
Job REF: 759197
Location: South East
Children and Adults Services
Pay: £15.00- £18.58
Job Summary: To manage the administrative processes of the team which will include the supervision of administrative staff. The temp will be expected to work without immediate direction to provide a comprehensive support service; including the implementation of organisational procedures and systems, contact with the public or internal colleagues and effective use of IT.
Experience of undertaking a variety of administrative duties in a structured environment to support the delivery of services.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products.
- Knowledge of equalities & diversity issues.
- Experience of organising and directing the work of others.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Customer focused.
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Good written/verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Can make decisions in a timely manner.