I am currently recruiting for qualified and unqualified Nursery Assistants throughout the London and Greater London areas. Responsibilities include planning and supervising activities for the children to explore and learn...
We require someone to work as an administrator for admission and exclusion appeals for a Local Authority schools. The post is full-time (36 hours per week), however, during busy periods you may be asked to work slightly longer hours e.g. 08.30 to 17.30. You may also be asked to attend and assist with one or two evening training events.
1. Ability to work to deadlines.
2. Solid administrative skills.
3. Proven organisational skills, including experience of organising meetings, conferences or events.
4. Good written and oral communication skills.
5. A sound customer care approach. Experience of working with the public would be an advantage.
6. Ability to draft accurate letters and documents using plain English.
7. An ability to use initiative and to work with minimal supervision.
8. A flexible and positive attitude to teamwork.
9. Good under pressure.
10. Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Any query please contact: email@example.com
This role is supplied by a recruitment agency who supplies potential candidates for the London Borough Councils. The roles are contracted with chances of extension depending on assignment performance and budgets. You must have public sector experience within the field you are applying for.