I am currently recruiting for qualified and unqualified Nursery Assistants throughout the London and Greater London areas. Responsibilities include planning and supervising activities for the children to explore and learn...
Room Leader position available in a London Chiswick Nursery.
Work should be fun and we are looking for individuals who share that philosophy whilst providing children under 5 with a ‘Sound Foundation’ for life.
Your role as a Room Leader will include:
- Supporting every child’s ‘learning journey’ whilst in our care
- Promoting partnerships with families as a key person
- Ensuring that each child’s wellbeing is met and that they thrive in a safe environment
- Safeguarding all children in our care
People really do matter therefor offer personalised training programmes to all of our colleagues to support their ongoing professional development.
In addition to this we offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Increasing annual leave with your length of service
- Cash rewards for going ‘Beyond Expectation’
- Annual tax-free cash bonus from November 2017
- 50% childcare discount from day one
Salary from £8.66 – £9.95 per hour.
If you are enthusiastic, hold an Early Years Qualification at Level 3 or above, and want a career in childcare then we would love to hear from you.
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to: Jade@bramptongroup.org