I am currently recruiting for qualified and unqualified Nursery Assistants throughout the London and Greater London areas. Responsibilities include planning and supervising activities for the children to explore and learn...
£17 per hour
1. To manage the delivery of a best practice recruitment service across the Council.
2. To support managers by providing a responsive and flexible recruitment service, and creating innovative and cost-effective solutions to recruitment needs.
3. To manage specific recruitment campaigns, acting as the point of contact with both the recruiting manager and HR, ensuring the service is carried out accurately and to a high quality and within agreed timescales, targets and service standards.
4. To provide recruitment solutions to managers of all levels, in all aspects of best practice recruitment, including redeployment, planning the campaign, job descriptions and person specifications, choice of media, and response handling. Hence ensuring building strong working relationships with all managers is developed.
5. To liaise with the Council’s advertising agencies, ensuring that all advertising is innovative, cost effective and presents a good image of the Council.
6. To upload all vacancies on to the intranet/internet and produce the Council’s vacancy lists.
7. To ensure data from electronic applications forms are uploaded into ResourceLink, and that data is accurate and error free.
8. To authorise and process invoices for payments, including checking placements and costings; ensuring prompt payment of invoices and ensuring accurate records are maintained
9. To provide monitoring information to managers on response handling and media expenditure and to ensure that recruiting managers are recharged for the recruitment service provided in accordance with internal practices.
10. In conjunction with the Recruitment Manager and HR colleagues, seek innovative solutions for ‘hard to fill’ posts, by keeping up to date with the latest developments in recruitment and selection.