I am currently recruiting for qualified and unqualified Nursery Assistants throughout the London and Greater London areas. Responsibilities include planning and supervising activities for the children to explore and learn...
Essential – Extensive experience of procurement – contract letting/management within local authority setting.
Relevant training in procurement, contract letting/management.
· Post holder will lead on procurements and provide advice guidance and support to senior officers, operational managers and consultants involved in procurements, which will have a wide range of complexity.
· Requires detailed relevant procurement knowledge and analytical skills to do their role.
· To lead on Corporate Contracts, developing the specification, selecting the appropriate procurement process and managing the process through to completion
· To manage procurement administration processes (e.g. contracts register update and tender opening process) ensuring that the staff involved in the process are trained and they act in a compliant manner.
· Provide advice guidance and support to officers throughout the Council undertaking procurements to ensure the Law and Council`s Policies are complied with and Value for Money is obtained.
Procurement Officer 2
London South East
Any Queries, contact email@example.com
(Order number) Procurement Officer 2
This role is supplied by a recruitment agency who supplies potential candidates for the London Borough Councils. The roles are contracted with chances of extension depending on assignment performance and budgets. You must have public sector experience within the field you are applying for.