Toddler/Preschool Room Leader - Golders Green - North London Here are the main duties expected of the Room Leader: To know and understand all Nursery Policies To know and understand all...
£18 – £24 per hour
North East London
MUST BE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATLEY
The primary purpose of the role is to act as a procurement specialist for a variety of
procurement exercises ensuring all procurements are completed accurately, on time,
in accordance with the relevant legislation/procedures and provide best value to the
Council as part of the operational support to the Council’s service areas through the
operation of a Shared Service Centre.
• Good working experience of Microsoft Office software and other desktop IT applications.
• Clear experience of using multiple software systems for processing business tasks and information.
• Experience of developing and delivering sourcing solutions, realising cashable savings
• Must have experience of implementing procurement policies and procedures and making improvement recommendations.
• Must have experience in a procurement environment delivering high value complex procurements covering goods, services and works.
• Experience of dealing with contractors through life cycle of contracts.
• Experience of multi-team working in a change and customer focused environment.
• Part qualified- Actively studying CIPS qualification.
• Evidence of relevant continuous professional development.
• Project management qualification – Prince 2