This qualification replaces the CIEH Level 3 Award in Training Skills and Practice.
This course provides an opportunity to understand and practice a professional approach to training design and delivery. It is ideal for anyone who needs to either understand the basics of training practice, or wants to refine their training techniques. Those who have never delivered training before will find it an ideal basis for their future training activities. This qualification is the minimum requirement for trainers wishing to register to deliver most CIEH qualification
- Inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training.
- Ways to create an inclusive teaching and learning environment.
- Planning inclusive teaching and learning.
- Delivering inclusive teaching and learning.
- Evaluating the delivery of inclusive teaching and learning.
Students will experience a range of teaching methods including explanation/information from the tutor, group discussions, question and answer sessions, individual work and working with a partner or small group.
Give a brief outline (1000 words) of your own subject specialism.
Delivery of a short training session to other members of the group.
£380 per person
To Find out More or Book a Place
Please contact us for further details.
The course is conducted in English.