This qualification replaces the CIEH Level 3 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector.
This qualification is designed for people who:
- are not in a teaching role, or who have just started a teaching role
- want a short qualification
- want a qualification without a minimum teaching practice requirement
Course Content / Learning Outcomes
The CIEH Level 3 Award in Education and Training provides an introduction to teaching and comprises three units:
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training
- Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Understanding assessment in education and training
Students will experience a range of teaching methods including explanation/information from the tutor, group discussions, question and answer sessions, individual work and working with a partner or small group.
Delivery of a short training session to other members of the group.
Multiple choice examination set by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH).
Assignment set by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH).
£350 per person
To Find out More or Book a Place
Please contact us for further details.
The course is conducted in English.