The course aims to raise awareness of likely sources of work-related stress, the range of symptoms and effects it can cause and the options available for its control. The level of the qualification is aimed at general workers but the course would also provide a suitable introduction to the issue of work-related stress for more senior staff.
This course is appropriate for all employees, especially those:
- dealing with the public
- working to targets or deadlines
- providing services
- supervising or managing staff
- Definitions of stress.
- Stress as an occupational health hazard.
- Identification of basic workplace stressors.
- Development of basic controls for work-related stressors.
- Responsibilities imposed under UK legislation.
Students will experience a range of teaching methods including explanation/information from the tutor, group discussions, question and answer sessions, individual work and working with a partner or small group.
£35 per person
To Find out More or Book a Place
Please contact us for further details.
The course is conducted in English.