I am currently recruiting for qualified and unqualified Nursery Assistants throughout the London and Greater London areas. Responsibilities include planning and supervising activities for the children to explore and learn...
Nursery Kitchen Assistant – full time – Luton Bedfordshire
Work should be fun and we are looking for individuals who share that philosophy whilst providing children under 5 with a ‘Sound Foundation’ for life.
Your role as a Nursery Kitchen Assistant will include:
- Supporting the chef to create healthy, nutritious meals
- Maintaining a 5* EHO/Scores on the Doors rating
- Following COSHH procedures
- Stepping up your job role if the chef takes time off
- Safeguarding all children in our care
People really do matter and we offer personalised training programmes to all of our colleagues to support their ongoing professional development.
In addition to this we offer a wide range of employee benefits:
- Increasing annual leave with your length of service
- Cash rewards for going ‘Beyond Expectation’
- Annual tax-free cash bonus from November 2017
- 50% childcare discount from day one
Salary from £7.61 – £7.70 per hour.
If you are enthusiastic and want a career in childcare then we would love to hear from you.
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work in the UK’ documentation, undertake a DBS and provide two satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
If you have a love of childcare and a passion for food this is the perfect role for you.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org