To be responsible to the Senior YOS Officer for the assessment of risk young people pose and the delivery of services to children and young people on a 1:1 and group work basis in order to prevent offending behaviour.
- To work with young people referred to the team in order to reduce their offending behaviour on a 1:1 and group work basis
- To be responsible for a caseload, prepare and regularly review a n intervention plan and supervise young people in accordance with national standards and statutory /voluntary requirements.
- To use restorative approaches to meet the needs of victims, young people and their families.
- To undertake pre court and post court assessments, prepare reports for Court and Panels , giving proposals for intervention to reduce offending, with regard to the welfare of the child.
- To maintain accurate and up to date records of own work and prepare statistical information.
- To undertake any other duti es as may be appropriate to the level and nature of the post, as determined by the YOS Manager.
- To ensure that all services are provided within an anti-discriminatory framework and take account of such issues as race, gender, sexuality, disability and how they impact upon young people
- To establish the trust and support of own immediate manager and to provide managers with the necessary information on which to make sound judgements.
MUST HAVE RECENT EXPERIENCE OF USING ASSETPLUS
Work creatively with young offenders referred to the team in order to reduce their offending behaviour
Responsible for a caseload, prepare & review a supervision plan and supervise young people
Write reports for Court and Referral Order Panels
To work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team
Undertake assessments, identify resources and frame potential responses
Please note this is a contracted position of 3-6 months with the possibility of extension depending on budgets and performance.
Please send your CV directly to email@example.com and clearly state the job title. Please call 020 8855 1632 for more information.
**Please note as an agency we can only offer an Umbrella PAYE rate for this post and confirmation of Eligibility to work in the UK will be required before submission**