Must have Enhanced DBS adult
To deliver high quality person-centered support to customers living in supported accommodation service in accordance with the Person Centered principles, enabling clients to sustain their tenancies by promoting independence, freedom and choice.
1. Assess referrals and engage with prospective clients using a person-centered approach. Key to this role will be liaising with health professionals, other agencies and colleagues as appropriate.
2. Ensure that prospective and current clients are fully aware of the support available, their financial obligations, rights and responsibilities under their tenancy/occupation arrangements and all related procedures.
3. Agree and review client Independent Living Plans and Risk Assessments on a regular basis, deliver contracted hours of support to achieve the required outcomes.
4. Flexibly deliver the support identified in an Independent Living Plan through regular person-centered contact as appropriate, taking follow up action and coordinating wraparound support if required from other agencies (for example Adult Social Care, Criminal Justice, Health services) and internal departments.
5. Engage in continuous professional development and reflective practice.
6. Forge and maintain links with partner agencies and other key stakeholders as appropriate to ensure that good communication and co-operation is maintained.
Knowledge and Skills –
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to network and build strong relationships with partner agencies, community and key stakeholders.
- Organisational skills, including time management and ability to meet targets
- Ability to communicate effectively at different levels.
- Ability to use IT packages and management information systems.
- Ability to deal with distressed and aggressive clients.
- Driving Licence and use of own transport
Please note this is a contracted position of 3-6 months with the possibility of extension depending on budgets and performance.
For further information please contact email@example.com or call 0208 8551632
**Please note as an agency we can only offer an Umbrella PAYE rate for this post and confirmation of Eligibility to work in the UK will be required before submission**