Purpose of the Job
To plan and schedule repair appointments / programmed works, so as to achieve maximum productivity, ensuring that suitably qualified operatives are correctly and efficiently allocated at all times.
To pro-actively manage operative resources to ensure repairs are completed right first time.
Dedicated to ensuring that the council’s customers receive an excellent standard of service.
1. Responsible for scheduling all appointments and programmed works with suitably qualified operatives using available technology and reporting tools to ensure business objectives are fully achieved within agreed timeframes.
2. To ensure performance monitoring systems are in place, and information is accurate and effective, and in accordance with financial regulations.
3. Using own initiative, proactively manage work orders using IT systems ensuring that variations and complex orders are managed and coordinated and accurate records are in place to monitor through to completion.
4. To operate customer satisfaction surveys and communicate with customers to discuss and resolve repairs issues and to escalate these issues to the relevant managers as required.
5. To receive and resolve all calls from operatives including variation requests, no access reports, requests for additional jobs, etc.
6. To answering client and customer queries – providing repairs knowledge and guidance to assist them in resolving issues
To prepare of records and statistics as required and respond to written and verbal icasework and complaints in a timely manner, in order to resolve issues effectively
13. To monitor and report on operative performance in terms of missed appointments, customer satisfaction levels, etc and to escalate issues to the relevant manager.
14. To maintain a comprehensive and up to date knowledge of all relevant legislation, procedures and best practice for the service area.
15. To liaise with internal and external agencies to ensure high standards of service delivery.
16 To ensure staffing, training, financial and other operational administrative information and records are maintained (both manually and on computer), and that information used and provided by SBS is accurate and appropriately filed / stored.
17. To carry out all necessary liaisons, including attendance at meetings with, contractors, residents and officers, as required
Please note this is a contracted position of 3-6 months with the possibility of extension depending on budgets and performance.
Please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly state the job title. Please call 020 8855 1632 for more information.
**Please note as an agency we can only offer an Umbrella PAYE rate for this post and confirmation of Eligibility to work in the UK will be required before submission**