- Deliver day to day Reconciliation Transactional operations to staff or ensure that financial transactions made through Council systems are made and validated in accordance with policies, procedures and legislation.
- Provide high quality and consistent Reconciliation advice, support and process management in a cost effective and efficient way that positively impacts customer efficiency and confidence.
- Provide reports and information to deliver business intelligence in oneSource.
- Manage performance (service, productivity, quality) of Reconciliation Agents delivering the day to day transactional operation to all staff.
- Manage the operation of Reconciliation transactional processes including quality control of information input into the various ICT systems and the provision of basic advice in relation to shared service activities.
Skills and Requirements:
- Clear experience of using multiple software systems for processing business tasks and information, and defining and analysing related reports.
- Experience of improving services to customers to meet their changing business needs.
- The need to be proficient in developing and implementing effective reconciliation processes, assessments and be able to evaluate their success.
- Knowledge of Local Government Finance.
- Knowledge of local authority finances and cash collection processes.
- Experience in a finance function.
- Detailed working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and/or access in order to input and manipulate data.
- Experience of using Microsoft databases/spreadsheets.
- Experience of dealing effectively with customers face to face and on the telephone
Please note this is a contracted position of 3-6 months with the possibility of extension depending on budgets and performance.
For further information please contact email@example.com or call 0208 8551632
**Please note as an agency we can only offer an Umbrella PAYE rate for this post and confirmation of Eligibility to work in the UK will be required before submission**