To undertake professional skills and activities across a range of job types either alone or as part of a team in your own trade discipline. To keep accurate records of works undertaken and materials used and ensure that the quality of works meet current QCC requirements.
- To provide a range of professional skills throughout all contracts serviced by Asset Management.
- To provide personal trade tools for use during the working day.
- To drive and operate vehicles within your capabilities as requested by the line manager
- To maintain qualifications /licences and accreditations for all vehicles driven or operated.
- To liaise with client officers and residents on works orders providing advise and experience.
- To use a range of powered tools and equipment, Small tools and access equipment and to report all defects
- To clean and undertake minor maintenance of equipment ensuring that plant is maintained in a safe working order for day-to-day operational duties.
- To be responsible for the security of vehicles and plant used ensuring they are locked or stored in a safe place overnight.
- Ensure that stocks of materials used are recorded and agreed levels are maintained as specified by Asset Management Quality Management Systems
- When working alone or alongside other trades persons provide assistance to enable the works to be completed to the appropriate standard and within the priority order.
- To be responsible for the Health Welfare and safety of others whilst undertaking works (Protection Of the Public)
- To keep up to date with all developments within the building trade and willingly participating in any training deemed necessary by the line manager.
- To respond to emergency call out as appropriate and in the event of a Borough emergency and to assist as required.
Please note this is a contracted position of 3-6 months with the possibility of extension depending on budgets and performance.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 8551632
**Please note as an agency we can only offer an Umbrella PAYE rate for this post and confirmation of Eligibility to work in the UK will be required before submission**