Purpose of the Role:
Provide high quality and comprehensive technical and administrative support to a team or service in relation to any of the functions undertaken.
Provide an effective, efficient and customer focused service in line with Corporate Policies and within national and local legislative requirements.
Deliver a flexible, positive and responsive service that meets customer demands which may include working extended or flexible hours or working off-site.
Keep knowledge up to date with developments in the professional field and modify service practise accordingly.
- Self Control and Confidence
- Integrity and Self Knowledge
- Planning and Organising:
- Working in Partnership
- Customer and Community Focus:
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Excellent IT skills including windows (word and excel), email and internet along with proven experience of working with other job specific IT systems. The role requires the daily use of Iclipse & I-GRASP recruitment software. The ability to quickly learn and effectively use new IT systems is essential and must be demonstrated.
- Proven ability to pay attention to detail and produce accurate work of excellent quality when working with high workloads and tight deadlines.
- Experience of recruitment administration including obtaining references and other pre-employment clearances.
- Experience in the use of I-Grasp e-recruitment system & SAP
Please note this is a contracted position of 3-6 months with the possibility of extension depending on budgets and performance.
For further information please contact email@example.com or call 0208 8551632
**Please note as an agency we can only offer an Umbrella PAYE rate for this post **