To ensure an effective Housing Solutions Service is provided to our clients customers in housing need, including assessment and advice on Housing and related support.
To deputise for the Housing Advice Manager as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Extensive experience with housing options and advice – specifically with homelessness and welfare reforms.
- Have dealt with landlords – under the Protection of Eviction Act
- Computer literate ( Very good with excel and familiar with database )
- Knowledge of relevant homeless legislation relating to homelessness and housing needs, with particular reference to the Housing Act 1996 (amended 2002)
- Good Knowledge of the Homelessness Reduction Act (HRA)
- Good with issuing/completing PHP, End of Duty letters and issuing non-cooperation letters
- Preventing Homelessness by mediating with hosts ( family & friends) and liaising with landlords to stop evictions
- Enhanced DBS check is essential for this role on the update service
Please note this is a contracted position of 3 months with the possibility of extension depending on budgets and performance.
Please send CV’s directly to email@example.com
**Please note as an agency we can only offer an Umbrella PAYE rate for this post and confirmation of Eligibility to work in the UK will be required before submission**