To provide a helpful and professional Service Centre in line with KHUFU and together Support Solutions (2SS)
requirements in order to maintain a safe and helpful hospital environment. The post holder will be required
to receive, direct and inform callers projecting a professional, polite image at all times.
- Provide an effective and polite Service Centre experience
- Call handling – answering enquiries, forwarding traffic to requested locations
- Provide an effective service in relation to bed bureau requirements
- Responsible for paging systems, emergency and alarm calls, ensuring agreed policies and protocols are carried out and complied with
- Issue pagers to staff
- Update telephone record
- In the event of a breakdown of the system operate contingency plans
- Maintain rosters and on call information on behalf of EKHUFT
- Receive calls to help desk and follow agreed procedures for recording, initiating action and response to customer
- Monitoring of the live CAFM system, ensuring the correct task escalation process is followed.
- Follow agreed procedure to activate Service Centre job processes
- Follow agreed policies with regard to Major Incidents, Fire alarms etc
- Liaise with other departments over Service Centre queries
- Arrange taxi booking through non patient transport
- Maintain the Car Parking Intercom system out of hours and reporting any system failures.
- Dispatch jobs departmentally to relevant services from incoming calls to the Help desk Service Cent
- Knowledge of site lay out, local area and common medical terminology
- Able to deal with emergency and other high pressured situation in a calm and rationale manner
- Microsoft Office experience; excel and outlook
- Using Switchboard and Help desk communication and recording systems
- Previous Switchboard and/or Help desk call handling experience
Please note this is a contracted position of 3-6 months with the possibility of extension depending on budgets and performance.
Please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly state the job title. Please call 020 8855 1632 for more information.
**Please note as an agency we can only offer an Umbrella PAYE rate for this post and confirmation of Eligibility to work in the UK will be required before submission**