Currently recruiting for a Handy Person / Driver to be responsible for the coordination of repairs and maintenance ensuring that any cost implications are approved by the relevant Resource Manager. Duties include:
- To be responsible for the security of designated buildings including locking up and opening venues as required by managers.
- To be responsible for the repairs and maintenance of buildings as required by managers.
- To be responsible for ensuring that all mechanical equipment, within buildings and in community facilities, meet all required safety conditions.
Skills and Requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Enhanced DBS on the Updating System is essential for this role as role is based in a Day Centre with Vulnerable adults.
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential
Please note this is a contracted position of 3-6 months with the possibility of extension depending on budgets and performance.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 8551632
**Please note as an agency we can only offer an Umbrella PAYE rate for this post **