To perform duties associated with compliance and enforcement of legislation in respect of contaminated land and consideration of planning and licensing applications and inspection of premises subject to local authority air pollution permitting.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least 3 years experience in the assessment of contaminated land sites
- Active involvement in the environmental health/protection field for at least 3 years
- Capable of presenting information clearly to meetings of small to medium sized groups
- Ability to work with standard IT software products and a good understanding of the use of GIS and CADCORP
- Scientific Degree or equivalent qualification in a discipline such as geology, chemistry, biology or biochemistry
- Willing to obtain or already possess the Diploma in Acoustics
Please note this is a contracted position of 3-6 months with the possibility of extension depending on budgets and performance.
For further information please contact email@example.com or call 0208 8551632
**Please note as an agency we can only offer an Umbrella PAYE rate for this post and confirmation of Eligibility to work in the UK will be required before submission**