Toddler/Preschool Room Leader - Golders Green - North London Here are the main duties expected of the Room Leader: To know and understand all Nursery Policies To know and understand all...
Local council is looking for a Facilities Project Manager. If you are seeking a full-time job with 35 hours per week, and if you are interested in working for the Public Sector, then this position is made for you. Let’s get involved in it!
Please find the job description below :
- Manage complex projects involving co-ordination with consultants and contractors, financial and project planning, customer liaison and quality control. Commissioning, organising and project managing all aspects of major schemes and liaising with occupying departments to ensure the smooth implementation of the works and minimising any disruption to service delivery.
- Working with detailed diagrams, plans and drawings; including using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) software and other resources to design the systems required for individual projects.
- To be responsible for individual projects up to a value of up to £1million and for work programmes in the region of £3m per annum, and to ensure that effective financial management processes are maintained within the delivery of this service managing and forecasting spend, using whole life cycle costing techniques, ensuring that work is kept to budget.
- To act as a technical client officer in respect of both planned and reactive maintenance works for a portfolio of buildings, together with responsibility for the project management and delivery of larger capital and improvement works as required.
- Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements; acting as “Duty Holder” for Asbestos, “Client” in respect to CDM and the responsible person in respect to water safety within a specific portfolio of buildings.
- Monitoring building systems and processes; ensuring that statutory testing and maintenance is undertaken within a specific portfolio of buildings and that all necessary certification and records are maintained on site.
Start Date : 11/05/2015
Pay Rate :£24.18 per hour
Location : Civic Centre, London Road, Morden, SM4 5DX
Please note that we specialise in recruiting contract Staff for the Public Sector within London and the surrounding area. Our vacancies are contract and may last for 3-12 months