Toddler/Preschool Room Leader - Golders Green - North London Here are the main duties expected of the Room Leader: To know and understand all Nursery Policies To know and understand all...
- To provide a responsive, effective and high quality telephone enquiry and query resolution service to customers calling the Council’s Enquiry line
- To work as a full member of the Enquiry line team dealing with all aspects of telephone enquiries and queries.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment or an environment where interpersonal communications using the telephone has been a key element
- Takes an active part in learning and development activities
- Takes on new assignments in order to develop skills
- Accepts and responds positively to constructive feedback to improve performance
- Takes responsibility for own personal and work related development
- An ability to work in a pressurised environment where consistently high standards of service are required
- Ability to deal with detailed enquiries in a calm and professional manner
- A clear and demonstrable understanding of diversity awareness and how it relates to the provision of customer services in the public sector.
- Good general education and good levels of literacy and numeracy
- A customer service qualification is desirable or a willingness and preparedness to undertake the Institute of Customer Services Award
This role is supplied by a recruitment agency who supplies potential candidates for the London Borough Councils. The roles are contracted with chances of extension depending on assignment performance and budgets. You must have public sector experience within the field you are applying for.