The ideal candidate must have previous experience in working in the public sector (past work experience with the local government are HIGHLY ESSENTIAL).
Developing and managing a customer services team through change
- Deliver front-line face-to-face and telephony customer services
- Direct management of 11 customer services advisors (likely to increase); 1-1 support, advice, coaching and performance management
- Develop a team through change; build a team culture and create an environment that enables team and personal development
- Promote equality of opportunity and diversity in service delivery and team working
Manage the customer services team flexibly to respond to changing demands
- Managing the rota of a multi-skilled customer services team flexibly to manage demand
- Use judgement, information and technology, including the KANA Lagan Customer Relationship Management system, to respond to complex or difficult customer enquiries that have been referred from customer service advisors
- Act flexibly to quickly identify real-time solutions to improve the customer experience and reduce customer waiting times, complaints and issues
Use data, insight and judgement to improve performance
- Maintain good working knowledge of Horsham District Council’s policies, practices & business systems and keep up-to-date on community issues.
- Use insight and data to support the Customer Services Manager to develop, implement and influence a customer first approach across the organisation.
- Maintain good relationships with colleagues in the organisation to achieve the best results for the customer.
Regularly review the customer service team’s performance, celebrate success and implement measures for continuous improvement.
Apply now if you have PUBLIC SECTOR EXPERIENCE (have you worked for a London Borough?) and if you have the necessary skill set that matches the job criteria.
For more information contact Kennie: T:02088551632 E: Kennie@bramptongroup.org
I am currently recruiting for qualified and unqualified Nursery Assistants throughout the London and Greater London areas. Responsibilities include planning and supervising activities for the children to explore and learn...
We are currently recruiting a care assistant for a short term contract with the possibility of a contract extension. Candidates will be working with children and young people aged five...
We are currently recruiting for Domiciliary Care Workers available for immediate start covering the boroughs of Dartford, Gravesham and Bexley. We are looking for a relationship builder who can deliver exceptional service and...