I am currently recruiting for qualified and unqualified Nursery Assistants throughout the London and Greater London areas. Responsibilities include planning and supervising activities for the children to explore and learn...
£160 – £200 per day
Clearance – DS
Required Procurement Profession Skills and Competencies
• Category Management
Overview of the post/area of work The Department of Health has an annual procurement spend that is in excess of £1.1bn, covering a wide range of services and goods. The role of the Commercial Officer, is to support the commercial team in the management of procurement projects to ensure that best value and cost effectiveness is delivered, with a particular emphasis on achieving financial efficiencies and continuous improvement. Key accountabilities for the role
• To support the delivery of LEAN end to end procurement projects to deliver the department’s key objectives whilst complying with all relevant Government, EU and departmental policies and regulations.
• To process orders and procurements through the Department’s Business Management System
• To provide information and support to develop procurement and category strategies
. • To work with colleagues to develop, manage and monitor benefits realisation including commercial savings and sustainability outcomes.
• To provide procurement advice to colleagues across the department as required.
• Contribute towards Freedom of Information requests and Parliamentary Questions as required, ensuring accurate and robust responses.
• Take on other duties and responsibilities as appropriate to the grade of the role as required.