Toddler/Preschool Room Leader - Golders Green - North London Here are the main duties expected of the Room Leader: To know and understand all Nursery Policies To know and understand all...
Job Ref: 757542
Job Type: Temporary
Pay rate: £9.31- £11.64
Location: West London
Children and Adults Services
1. To greet visitors and provide a welcoming first point of contact, dealing confidently & constructively with enquiries in an articulate and helpful manner.
2. To provide information to users and potential users on services and activities available through the centre.
3. To collect details from parents/carers relating to themselves and their children for centre evaluation statistics.
4. To communicate, sensitively & efficiently with all levels of management, and other establishments/outside organisations delivering services and activities through the centre, in person and on the telephone, having special regard to the council’s customer care policy.
5. To maintain a room bookings system and assist with security and safety arrangement for the centre.
6. To take and process bookings from users for services and activities.
7. To collect and record payments for chargeable activities.
8. To initiate and create systems & procedures electronically/manually to meet the needs of the centre, and carry out general administrative tasks as required.