Toddler/Preschool Room Leader - Golders Green - North London Here are the main duties expected of the Room Leader: To know and understand all Nursery Policies To know and understand all...
The ideal candidate must have previous experience in working in the public sector (past work experience with the local government are HIGHLY ESSENTIAL).
ESSENTIALKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
1) Good communication skills with clear understanding of written and spoken English,
2) Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise and deliver to deadline-able to multitask,
3) Ability to work independently and take responsibility for actions as well as being a good team player,
4) Ability to sell high value product.
5) Ability to prepare basic food e.g. sandwiches, salads,
6) Ability to cook simple foods e.g. bake pastries,
7) Awareness of Health and Safety policy, e.g. cleaning up the spillages, keeping the workplace tidy, wearing correct clothing etc.
8) Awareness of personal hygiene in relation to food handling
9) Ability to serve customers and deliver high standard customer service
10) Ability to stock up items to the shelves and fridges.
11) Appreciation of the Council objectives and departmental aims
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION(S), EXPERIENCE AND REGISTRATION (e.g. HCPC)
• Basic food hygiene certificate
• City and Guilds 706/1 certificate or NVQ level one or 2 in food preparation
Apply now if you have PUBLIC SECTOR EXPERIENCE (have you worked for a London Borough?) and if you have the necessary skill set that matches the job criteria.
For more information contact Kennie: T:02088551632 E: Support6@bramptongroup.org