I am currently recruiting for qualified and unqualified Nursery Assistants throughout the London and Greater London areas. Responsibilities include planning and supervising activities for the children to explore and learn...
The ideal candidate must have previous experience in working in the public sector (past work experience with the local government are HIGHLY ESSENTIAL).
ESSENTIALKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
To provide efficient, effective and responsive security services to the users of the Civic
Centre car park.
1. Assist the Building Security Manager in the role of Fire Controller by undertaking the duties assigned, to include assisting the police and fire service to access the grounds unobstructed and ensuring no other people enter the car park during emergency or evacuation.
2. To provide a first point of contact for all car park users, facilitating permit holders, authorised contractors visitors and delivery vehicles. Acting as liaison between the user and Security to obtain authority for non permit holders to park and to organise admission for large delivery and service vehicles..
3. To undertake training as appropriate in order to become fully conversant with health and safety and other requirements appropriate to the position.
4. Check parked vehicles on a regular basis for valid permits or temporary parking permission and report any anomalies to Security.
5. Ensure that all vehicles park properly within the correct bays and do not cause obstruction to the building, other users or the emergency services.
6. Distribute signs and traffic cones in a safe manner as and when required or requested to do so.
7. Litter pick the car park and cycle compound on a regular basis and at least twice daily, reporting any problems or potential hazards found during the pick to Security. Empty car park ashtrays and small rubbish bins on a regular basis and as required.
8. Clear snow and ice from the car park pedestrian walk ways and lay salt as required.
9. Provide a front line customer focused service to staff and visitors in assisting with and reporting of problems with any aspect of the car park operation including maintenance, cleaning, and security and safety issues. Deal with problems on own initiative and refer to Security or management where appropriate.
10. Provide assistance to the Security office as required and carry out any reasonable request commensurate with the role and grade.
Apply now if you have PUBLIC SECTOR EXPERIENCE (have you worked for a London Borough?) and if you have the necessary skill set that matches the job criteria.
For more information contact Minab: T:02088551632 E: Support6@bramptongroup.org