Toddler/Preschool Room Leader - Golders Green - North London Here are the main duties expected of the Room Leader: To know and understand all Nursery Policies To know and understand all...
£300 per day
Business Analyst with proven experience of delivering complex projects. The purpose of the Access Strategy is to:
• Reduce the number of customer contacts to the Council
• Reduce the cost of each contact
• Automate processes that will lessen the administrative burden on staff. The initiatives being considered include:
• Providing online “How to” tutorials,
• Allowing customers to access their own records and manage their own follow ups,
• Creating a partnership portal that enables external organisations to access specific parts of Council systems to streamline paper based systems,
• Creating a ‘Passport’ for a seamless customer journey through different Council services,
• Attendance Management – knowing people are logged on at a desk and their location,
• Electronic authorisations for stationery supplies, invoices, bookings,
The successful candidate will have an appreciation of this, and will promote this ethos in the role.
• Significant Experience of developing customer facing systems and the redesign of back office processes.
• A strong track record as a Business Analyst
• Proven experience in the delivery of complex projects
• A strong self-starter
• Able to work independently with minimal line management